Reviews (722)Amazing shipping and shippingtime, as well as the packaging! Thank you!!
Shipped fast and very protected! Happy with it.
card was packaged very poorly. it was a jersey card and had several creases in it. it was shipped in plain white envelope with no protection and not even in a normal top loader. for future references i would protect jersey cards better when you ship them. very dissapointed that the card was ruined. Love the cards, Great show Items arrived in condition as shown. Fast shipping. Very happy with purchase Fire cards and nice packaging definitely will be buying more!! Thank you so much One of the cards I ordered has two big ding in it did not have a dings when I bought it. I would like my money back because this is ridiculous. Has two dings in it 5 Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Card was shipped promptly and arrived well packaged and in as described or better condition I recommend this seller to all for a pleasant transaction Thanks 👍 Very happy with everything thanks Shipped out got quickly card was in great shape thanks. Gave me plenty of extra cards I will definitely buy again Thank you! Fast shipping and secure! A+++ Omggg thank you so very much
Great show and cool cards!! Fire stream 🔥 fast shipping! A++++ Amazing cards! Thank you.