Reviews (1,429)Luv the cases for pin storage. Thx for pixie dust ❣️ If I could rate it more I would! I am so pleased and happy with all of my pins! The shipping was very fast and she is actually local to where I am! That was pretty cool to see! I won a giveaway and the one she chose was absolutely amazing! The fact that she listened to everything that I collect and everything that I like and desire makes me so happy! These pins are incredible! I love them all, thank you! Items in perfect, brand new condition. Love all my purchases. Fast shipping. Thank you!!! Tysm! great show beautiful pins my case is awesome! thanks so much! loved all my pins! the kids are going to love them! thank you! thank you! the pins are awesome! my son loves them! Packaged carefully, beautiful pins. Fast shipping and great fun shows! Awesome seller!! Thank you! Beautiful pins! Thank you for the givvy! Arrived fast and in perfect condition! Thank you so much for the Toy Story lanyard! I love it! perfect pins and amazing giveaway! thank you! Love the pins! Great pin mail day returning from vacation. so happy to get these thank you so much fast ship, great product great seller awesome experience