Reviews (24)Great Channel if you love Pokemon theses random picked cards aren't worth anything. in my opinion at least add some cards that are worth something compared to what you spent.Im sorry the cards weren't what you were looking for. However, if the cards equated to what you paid for them for each spin then I would make no money unfortunately. The lower valued cards make up for the slabs and singles worth upwards to 1000$. This is normal for a high risk high reward system. Had you won a high valued card for one single spin you would feel differently. either way thanks for the support and hope you give us an try in the future. Also be sure to check out the notes. It explains if you have a certain pokemon your are looking for I will do my best to add it to your order. packaged well and shipped fast! Really fun mystery surprise games with a really friendly host, everyone should check him out, I Won a sprigatito Illustration Rare for a really good deal! :)