Reviews (158)LOVE this item! It came in perfect condition and quicker than I expected! Thank you so much! omgosh my 3 yr old granddaughter loves it ! fits good now but I will have to keep an 👁 🧐 out for a little larger! we love it so cute 😍 ty I absolutely love this. very unique!!! I am very happy with my purchase and I would most certainly purchase from you again in the future. Quality items at great prices and shipped fast!! much appreciated! Beautiful! Shipping was fast! Thank you!! Always a good show and great prices. safe packaging and fast shipping. Thank you 😊 Always a good show. Fast shipping and perfect pricing. Thank you 😊 Love them all! Excellent packaging Loved my huge box of goodies! Happy with Everything! Great seller! Absolutely love it. Thank you 😊 Beautiful and amazing pieces! Thank you so much! Very happy! One of the best sellers on Whatnot. I love all my items. Thank you so much! I enjoy your shows very much! Great packaging and always fast shipping. Looking forward to your next show. Thank you Everything is beautiful and was shipped with care. Thank you! the lighting made the yellow seem brighter. but other than that it's a beautiful doily! excellent..5 stars all the way..thank you!