Reviews (9,935)This was an accidental purchase. Did not mean to buy. Especially did not mean to buy for $27 dollars. $17 plus shipping costs and taxes. Smaller than I thought. Made of foam. Hopefully I can sell individually and make my money back. Other than that though-no issues with shipping or the store. Great seller exactly as shown Very unprofessional on the live stream then to throw my merchandise in the box and deliver it like this is rude asf I would never treat a customer or someone who supported me like that and you got smart with me to begin
With eww My favorite part about this review is that you failed to tell everyone how rude you were to the moderators and how you were upset we didn’t accept a cancelation that your son swiped on and oh the other part you failed to list was you got a full refund and got to keep the product and you were just selling the product you said was damaged in your show. And the final part is you failed to let everyone know you blocked us so we couldn’t even message you. Love the deals. Items received. Thank you. Loved all of it!!!! I shall return!!!!! Hes the boss for a reason! I love the new stickers awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you shipping was fast and the product was exactly as described....awesome all te way around This is one amazing man!!! Thank you!!!!!! Boss makes shopping feel like hanging out with friends! The shows are full of laughs, the products are top quality, and my order arrived so fast. Loving every stop on the tour! Shopping with Boss is always a good time! My order arrived quickly, the quality was excellent, and the tour brought a whole new energy to his Whatnot shows. Can’t wait to shop again! Boss never misses! Great finds, quick shipping, and shows that keep you laughing from start to finish. The tour has been so much fun to watch, and I’m already looking forward to the next one!