Reviews (53)I know it was a givy but took a little over a week to get here and had to pay .53 because he did not put enough postage on the envelope!notyouraveragebreakSeller
Brileym14, I’m sorry about you having to pay 53 cents extra postage if you want I could Zelle you $.53. Thank you for bringing this to my attention🙏 Cool ass Chase Brown card!!! Greatest $11 spent in my life, this guy has the luckiest breaks ever The best box breaks for money anywhere on Whatnot and dude pulls 🔥🔥 case hit one after another crazy cards that exceeded any repack I've ever hit 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 As always my favorite stream for pulling raw case hit after case hit from a Gold Disco Drake Maye to Cam Skatabo Auto in same break to Henderson Uptown next break. Insane value good people and unreal cards. HOST even went as far as too insure the cards for 2grand to make sure they got to me safely. above and beyond his obligations customer for life check him out won't be disappointed 10 out 10 ⭐⭐⭐🌟🌟🌟🌟notyouraveragebreakSeller
You’re one of the best customers on the app. You always treat me well and I’m always glad I can pull 🔥 for you. Amazing seller, might be my new favorite on the appnotyouraveragebreakSeller
Thank you Garrett you the man! Best streamer on the app
Has the best deals cards came in fast and in perfect condition 🔥🔥🔥notyouraveragebreakSeller
Thank you I’m glad to do business with you 🙏