Reviews (151)Omggg! It’s literally sooo cute! Thanks so much!! Amazing seller🫶🏼 staining on dress that was not called out at time of sale.Awww I’m so sorry if I missed something, it definitely was not my intention & that dress was my girls personal item so I didn’t see it at the time that I ran or in the light running it but I do apologize!! Please try baking soda, dawn, and peroxide on it for only 5 min!! Hope to see you again soon!🧡 Super cute keychain!! Great seller!!! Very cute items thanks again 💗😊 Amazing seller! I just love her, her daughters and all her beautiful clothes💗 Beautiful items, great prices, and LIGHTNING FAST shipping! Thank you for the givvy and the dress!🫶🏼 One of the dresses has a stain on it that was not mentioned :( Hi!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, although I wish you would’ve messaged me & sent me a photo of this! I do try my best to mention every callout (as clarified in my show notes) but sometimes I do miss on the preloved clothing! Looking back I see that all your purchases were the $1 items with callouts except one dress that was $5!🥰 This dress worth was much higher so you got a steal of a deal!❤️ Try some Dawn, peroxide, & baking soda on it for about 5 min & then rinse off! Hope to see you back!🥰 Wonderful, sweet seller. Beautiful little girls clothing at stellar prices. I highly recommend! she did a great job. love my kitty cat charm So happy with everything! Thank you both so much! Such fun packaging and it came quickly! Really unique pieces, with a personal note and charm, such a sweet touch! Thank you! My daughter loves her new clothes especially that mustard color shawl! Adorable! Look forward to future shows to the sweetest and funniest mother/ daughter duo 🫶🏼💜✨ OMG LOVE EVERYTHING! Love the keychain her daughter handmade! I have it on my purse every day! Love love love my items! Thank you! The dress is prettier than I imagined. I know which little princess is going to get this dress. Thank you for the cute clothes! They loved it and looked so cute! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 💕😉 buying experience was amazing! unfortunately the dress did not fit in the hip area but other than that i love the dress Ahhh man it’s such a gorgeous dress!!! This is why we mentioned it was a straighter smaller fit, maybe you could get the hips let out a little in the seams?? Thank you for your review!!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Everything was amazing
We are so glad!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you!!