Reviews (381)Very pretty and unique . Great seller. Thank you ! (¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸ Super Transaction! ¸.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯) Absolutely gorgeous candlesticks. I had so much fun watching your show. Thank you so much for the snowman. It is so cute. I can’t wait to display it at Christmas. very happy with my purchase experience. item exactly as described. well packed. fast shipping. very happy with my purchase! exactly as described. shipped quickly. and very well packed. will definitely buy from seller again. excellent communication. This Edgecomb Pottery piece has a pretty glaze. I look forward to using it. The seller was helpful and it arrived fast Packed well! Vase is a cutie. Perfect! Better than I thought! Thanks. Amazing and above and beyond packaging! stunning piece! good transaction. packed very carefully and shipped promptly. Top notch seller! Beautiful and arrived well packaged, thank you 😊 Pretty piece, packed well and received in great condition. Thank you OMG!! Beautiful glass Fast shipping Thank you Love my paperweight! Just as shown and described. Fast shipping and packaged very well! I would purchase from this seller again without hesitation ! Quality pieces….reasonable prices….responsive seller….packed perfectly ….quick shipping. What more can you ask for? A+
Items arrived quickly and we're carefully packaged and exactly as described. Beautiful! Thank you so much! 😊 Love the MA Hadley pieces! Thanks form to extra safe shipping! Love this piece! She has a beautiful glow! Well packaged and shipped fast!! Absolutely incredible. The shipping was excellent. This is my holy grail piece and I thank you so much for it! 10/10 will definitely be buying from again.