Reviews (83)it looks like a good quick read. I received my order quickly and it was packed well. I also loved the freebies. I would order again. Thank you. Book looks great, packaging was great and price was great! Thanks again… I’m very pleased with my purchase andthe quality of the book. 🥰🥰🥰Thank you so much! Book as described and fast shipping. Thank you! Books arrived in excellent condition!
Thank you!!! we purchased vintage little goldens and she went through the year of each book for us so patiently lol. We love our books!! thank you for the extra book. so many memories
you are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoy them. absolutely love the books thank so very much! 10000/10 she’s an amazing seller and has sooo many great books 😍 I will continue shopping with her Great Deals! Good Customer Service, packaged products great I received all of my books with no issues, and I always love buying from this seller! She even included a cute little note, which was such a thoughtful touch! 💛 All of the books arrived in great condition and were exactly as described. I would definitely purchase from this seller again and highly recommend her to other book lovers! 💕📚 Came quickly and in perfect packaging. It looks and feels brand new! Can’t wait to use the orange sticky notes as bookmarks! Next time I’m shopping for books I’m coming back to nuit101 first! Thank you so much!!!!📚 Books as described with quick shipping Thank you! Great packaging….books in great condition…quick shipping! Thank you! Book as described with quick shipping Thank you! Good deal and quick shipping, only thing is mailer used wasn’t waterproof and one of my books got wet when the rain soaked the mailer. Super cute packaging! Love it! Elevated Deals is an awesome site! So fun and great quality cards and packaging and quick delivery! Highly recommend this seller!