Reviews (62)Fantastic seller with great prices and an awesome personality. Super chill dude to just sit in stream with and hang out. Everything arrived as promised and was packaged securely. I would absolutely recommend this seller to anyone. This is an amazing seller who is always beefing up deals as you bid! They know they're stuff and are willing to let people snag some awesome deals! on top of that they are always willing to share tips with new collectors like myself. Awesome personality and awesome shop thats a win win. Very cool guy super nice, great shows with a great host. Very fair not pushy like some people on whatnot ! His shows are fun and I bookmark every one. Shipping is super fast and packed with care, everything that I purchased I received in excellent condition. Thanks Kody, I appreciate you bro. great seller. will work deals. Awesome sellers great coins great shows. Fast shipping. Highly recommend 👌 👍 Received items quickly and in great shape would deal with this seller again. tysvm and ty for extra gifts. yiu guys are great. Great show Great seller Highky recommend fast shipping well packaged thank you very pleased with the seller, their room and my items! very fast and secure shipping!