Reviews (103)Awesome Fast Shipping 5 Stars 10/10 packaging and shipping, vibes were great in show. Definitely recommend for a good time. ❤️🙂 the sweetest! Check her out! a free fennec shand keychain, and the shrek cmf i wanted for a great value Great seller helped me finish my cmf series! Great seller. Thank you for the fun giveaway game. Thank you so much for the upgrades and great game! Packaging was great and shipped super fast! Amazing job!! Amazing people! she is great used me better the she need to got a free super battle droid, don’t care much for sw, but free is free Super fast shipping and was kind enough to upgrade my order so I wouldn’t receive 5 of the same item! Cool. Thanks. Would buy again. A++ Shipped in a Bubble Mailer. Wing piece was left attached and is completely bent now. The wing piece for this is paper thin. It should have been removed and either placed in a top loader or between two pieces of cardboard.I am sorry your item did not arrive in good condition. If you had submitted a request I gladly would have worked with you to remedy it. never received all my items Penzac the game upgraded three figs to a polybag. That’s what you received. I responded to your inquiry promptly with that explanation and you didn’t respond back? great game! super nice host! fast shipping! Birthday present for my bro, he’ll love it!