Reviews (164)Everything was clean, folded and bagged. Thank you! I love every piece I get from Nurse! She’s fun to hang out with and sends the best givy’s and surprises in your package! beautiful fabric! great seller! thanks! Fabrics are beautiful! And thank you for the lovely gifts, which were a pleasant surprise. Thank you!! With a sweet seller. Love Nursegonecrazy! Thank you so much for my beautiful fabric ! ❤️❤️❤️ Nurse has the most gorgeous colorful fabric!! This box was my best yet!! Fast shipping. Awesome seller. Great fabric. Thanks 🐈⬛ My fabrics are beautiful! Especially the Batiks! Thanks so much! Wow! One of my favorite sellers! Great products, added value, quick ship!! Seller is steller!!!! I got some gorgeous yards of fabric at a great price. Nurse is the best! So many great pieces in this fill a box!! I love this devotional! I did as well so I went back and got a couple more. :) This was a great fill a box show and I love all of my goodies! I also won a very cute bag in the gvy! Thank you. Also it was fast shipping. Are we allowed to have favorites on this app?!? This seller is the absolutely sweetest and it was true blessing to see her hit her 1000 sales with my fabric purchase! She shipped quickly and all items were exactly as described! 🌸🌺🌸🌺🌹🌹💜💜thank you....you're so sweet!! I’d forgotten what I ordered. Such cute pieces-love my purples. You’re too generous, the charm pack givvy was amazing. I’ll be back!! Have a great day! The fabric is just what I need for one of my works-in-progress and I will treasure the Thriftworx Trading Card! Nicely packaged and fast shipping, thanks! Really enjoyed your show and I love my new fabric. Thank you ❤️