Reviews (379)Nurse Jess is the best!!! Love what I receive every time!! Another great skull. Quick shipping and protective packing. Thanks again. Beautiful Cherry Creek Jasper palm stones! ❤️ The colors and patterns are gorgeous, and they feel so smooth and comfortable in your hand. Great quality and even prettier in person. Absolutely love them! ✨🪨 Love it!! Such a cute givvy bag Absolutely beautiful piece. Thank you so much! I love it. Love the selection of skulls to choose from. A+ packing and quick delivery. Thank you. Great selection and very securely packed. Thank you for the givy stickers. I love all the skulls I picked up. Lots of unique material types. Everting arrived packaged well. She has a large variety of crystals. Love her shows Jess has super high quality items. The details on the skulls that I have picked up from her are incredible!!! Thank you so much. I love my items. Absolutely love everything I received! 💎✨ The crystals are great quality, everything was packaged so carefully, and I’m especially loving the tower—honestly, everything was beautiful! You can tell a lot of care goes into each order. 💕 Definitely happy with my purchase and will be back for more! 🥰✨ The quality of her items is higher than I am
lol 10/10 recommend Tysm for the giveaway. Love the stickers they made me laugh! Thank you for such a great deal. Absolutely love Jess and all of my purchases! Her shows are so much fun and items are all high quality! 🖤🖤🖤 lovely piece thank you do much! love my goodies!!! 🍄🍄🟫🍄🟫🍄🍄🍄🍄🟫 I absolutely love everything I got from Jess! The towers, flower, and sphere were stunning, but the malachite rhino took my breath away! He's my new favorite! Thank you so much! 🥰💝🦏💚