Reviews (1,667)This bag is so perfect as an addition to my wardrobe. Love everything about her, can't wait to wear it. Thanks for all you do. l appreciate you! This seller has the best deals ever for such a large variety of designer purses! Rather no giving with this seller. Your stamp cost more than the gift. Thank you but no thanks. Are you upset about the Free Givy?? Beautiful bags! Packaged perfectly too! Thank you! ❤️🩷 Thank you for my gorgeous handbags. l. encourage others to shop with this seller. You'll find beautiful merchandise at great prices. l'll be styling both bags as they're great for fall wear. Check out this seller for great finds and excellent prices. Thank you so much for the givey absolutely love the necklace and earrings I want to say that I look forward to tuning in when this seller it’s on.
She is lively person and sets the tone from the music to the variety of bags she sells . She’s always engaging and has different themed days like bundles on Wednesday’s and Sunday night shows. Highly recommend for you to tune in and lastly I always love all my bags that I purchase from nvusdeals!!
This seller has the BEST bundle boxes ever!! Tysm love the bags and Givvy! Will shop here again What can I say! I absolutely love shopping with nvus!! She’s amazing! Always have an amazing variety of different unique bags at great deals!!! 🩷💕🩷 Fast shipper, packaging was great.Great seller. Everything came in great condition! Always love shopping here! Great music! Great vibes! Great bags!! 🩷🩷🩷 Love love my purchase, just beautiful ❣️Such a pleasure shopping with you, Tysm 🥰 Ty so much my Arkansas sister ❤️ AMAZINGGGG SELLER!!! Amazing finds!!!!! As shown, happy with purchase, fast shipper. great bags and fast shipping. Nvusdeals has Wonderful Pocketbooks/Bags.
All arrived incredibly fast and was packaged securely, ensuring it reached me in great condition.
I highly recommend buying from Nvusdeals.