Reviews (374)so good there so nice and the squishys so good all real good price and packing very well nices people i have saw on whatnot love them x Amazing thank you so much💞💞 On time , very nice on live
Item was authentic and shipped fast. Item was not in a box and the top flap was folded over. As people collect these I would recommend a box and not folding the box. Thank you. Hello. As a collector myself i have tried many ways to ship the boxes without them being crushed by the post office. Even putting them in a box a box they have been wit bubble wrap the have gotten to the seller all messed up. So the way i wrapped it has been the best result yet. The only way to get it in perfect shape is if u buy it urself from the retailer. Mind u, i buy on here as well and have gotten crushed, broken, and destroyed. This is why if im going to buy a collectible i dont do it on whatnot because people dont care. We just didnt want u to receive a bad box. Thats why i did it like Absolutely the sweetest sellers on here. When they found out it was my birthday recently they insisted on sending a gift, which turned out to be an incredible giant color changing strawberry! This is a squishy I've never seen and I adore it. All items I've purchased have been exactly a expected and packaged with great care. All authentic needoh and great interactions during live 💜 Great seller and Great products Great seller and Great products Love it! Thank you guys so much for bringing a smile to my face!! love the needoh and the rice crispies LOL Thank you guys so much for the items to give to the kids the looks on some of their faces and tears was priceless I still have to give the rest out but the ones on the spectrum was super happy I love you guys and your pure hearts Always fast shipping and packaged with care! I would rate more stars if I could, this pair is so sweet and kind! the vibe of their live is amazing, items are packaged with care and all came as expected. Authentic needoh at really fair prices and lots of other cute squishies very reasonably priced Everything packaged so secure nothing will ever move in that box. Love shopping from Nya and Mama Leslie! They take good care of you ❤️ Fast shipping and great products!! 💗💗 Wonderful sellers and great products! The absolutely most secure packaged squishies ever. Fantastic seller! everything was packed amazing always love being in your guys show. Keep up the good work and never change who you are.🥰🥰🩵 Literally the best packaging. Ships fast. 2 of the sweetest ladies on Whatnot. Thanks