Reviews (272)Great Seller!! Fast Shipping!!! A++++++++++++ Beautiful Kobe cards! Thank you for the chance to add them to my PC! 10/10!! Great seller will buy from again. Great cards great prices! Thanks! Received cards and had brick/sticking damage throughout front of a card. Only way to get it fixed was if I bought another card on the next show. Didn’t have the money to purchase another card and have more shipping/taxes charged to receive a few extra cards. Not the best fix in my opinion.A $2 card from 1997. Please understand NOT everything from that era is a PSA 10. Thanks for trying to ruin my feedback on here over a two dollar Allen Iverson card 😂 I told you I’d send you extra cards to make up for that one but now you are blocked 🫡 ✌️ Cards were a little more worn than anticipated. No complaints here. Came in faster then I expected and very we'll packaged. All cards are in very good condition. Will definitely order again from seller. Thank you! Awesome cards in perfect condition Fast shipping! Great cards! A+++ Great cards! Packaged well and fast shipping👏 Great cards and great host! 🔥🔥🔥 Excellent seller! Repeat buyer! Cards arrived exactly as described and shown in the show! Fast shipping too! Thank you!