Reviews (494)Love the cards and thanks for the extras also 🔥🔥💪🏽 Appreciate the 🔥 twin I’ll be back for more gahhhhhh Fast shipping and perfectly packaged seller has amazing customs check him out 🙏 Fast shipping and perfectly packaged seller has amazing customs check him out 🙏 Yooo these cards are sick AF, definitely will cop more for my own PC. Fast shipping. Great looking card! Great show!!! Awesome custom cards! Great show and thanks for the givvy!!! Hohoho thanks for cool cards nice cards, good sense of humor! thanks for the givy too! QUALITY CARD ..QUICK DELIVERY 📦 Great show and awesome custom cards!!! Perfect !! Awesome work 🔥🔥 Respect cuhhh stay locked in lil bro this only the beginning 😈😏🤟🏾🤟🏾 I just received my sticker & as a bonus, 3 other adorable minion stickers. Highly! Recommend this seller! VERY HAPPY with my purchase! awesome show great customs I will be back Quickly shipped and well packed thank you Appreciate the extra love my brother. thank you for the cards fu