Reviews (110)Thank you for the givvy, Totally unexpected, Thank you 💕🙏💕 As always an amazing host and seller. Would recommend over and over again. Perfect quality items just as shown You are amazing! Absolutely love my grape agate! Can’t wait to buy more from you. fast shopping great product Amazing as always! Will def continue to shop here Great show quality items fun givvy My items are sooo good! Thank you, great and wonderful host. I love this piece - thank you!! This show is great nice quality items great seller Amazing quality
Flawless shipping
Awesome seller
I’m definitely going to be a repeat customer. Couldn’t be happier with order. She even took the time to label what every piece was!
This seller is absolutely amazing. I can’t recommend enough! They went out of their way to get me some curvy lady bodies and I couldn’t be more thankful. Highly recommend and such a sweetheart 💕 Had so much fun shopping! Love every single thing I purchased. Packaging was great. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️nyxammas_secret_circleSeller
Louisa!! It was so magical chatting with you. I am so fortunate that you joined the circle. I hope that your repayment was successful with the Great show and host .nyxammas_secret_circleSeller
Awe thank you so much! Your puppy is so cute!! I’d give them all the pats! ✨🖤💕🖤✨ thank you so much for your support and hanging out with us! Can’t wait to see you again soon!! Beautiful ocean jasper. thank younyxammas_secret_circleSeller
Omg I am so happy! That was so cool and the camera didn’t do it justice. I am so thankful to have you as apart of the community! ✨🖤💕🖤✨ shipping was more than twice the cost of the item. Free shipping, or something to encourage buyers would be great. I've used Etsy to sell, and I know they overcharge for shipping. nyxammas_secret_circleSeller
Hi Hiroko, The seller is so kind and really knows her stuff! Everything is beautiful and really reasonably priced. I will definitely try to make it to every sale I can ☺️ If you're looking for something specific, ask cuz she's probably got it!nyxammas_secret_circleSeller
You are too freaking kind! Thank you so much for your support it means a lot to us!! If we ever get another blue fox in I will let you know right away! Thanks so much for being apart of the circle!! Thank you! ☺️ nyxammas_secret_circleSeller
Awe shucks!! Thank you for hanging out with us and supporting us. I hope you enjoyed your items!! So happy to have you as a member!!