Reviews (1,474)Amazing streamer. So much fun. Amazing! Fast shipping and very welcoming to his show. Really cool coins! Excellent auction, definitely gonna be a repeat customer. unfortunately this will be the last time I do business with this individual. This was one of the first shows I participated in really enjoyed it. but on my last transaction, he did not send me one of my items I reached out spoke to him, he said he would make it right, then didnt. then it was over a month before he streamed again, I trusted him to make right on his end, but he didnt. I wish him well, but, I firmly believe a man should stand behind his word... fast shipping fun stream great product Thanks again I appreciate it. Said silver givvy but got a copper coin. But it’s free so not going to complain to much. Silver giveaway? Got a steel penny