Reviews (272)Great earrings!! hoping to buy some more ♥️ Excellent seller!! thank you for my sweater! Love!!! Such great deals!! Love the bracelet I got in the givey! Thank you! Loved it thank you so much Love my jewelry and thank you for the pickle socks! I laughed so hard because my nickname is pickle and I love the socks you threw in! I won the CUTEST brown and tan checkered compact mirror. I’m obsessed and it’s perfect for all my smaller summer bags. So generous, thank you!!
Love the jewelry I got from you. So cute! Great givvy! Thanks so much! Fast shipper!! Fast shipping and items as described in show! Thanks so much!! ❤️ I love this shop! Everything I have gotten is so cute! Love love love everything Kelli has!
Great products! Fast shipping. Thank you! Love me givvy!! Thank you Loved everything! Thanks! Awesome quality! Super cute pieces And such a sweet lady! Exactly as shown, fast shipping! Thank you!