Reviews (1,034)Great auction and enjoyable to hang out in. Love the great interaction from the room. Excellent collector products. Extremely good packaging and very fast shipping. Thank you for the giveaway The Obviously Metals sticker in the Milwaukee lettering was awesome, right on the hard hat, loved it, that was a free sticker!!! hell yeah always good stuff One of my favorite sellers a bit pricey at times but a great sellerso Happy to Hear you are pleased with our content as far as the pricing goes most of our items here at Obviouslymetals carry hight premiums and are hard to find we go to great lengths to bring in high premium items but of course they come at a high premium cost fees and packing come at a cost as well I hope you understand where im coming from in this statement Thank you so much for your support of the stream great host awesome show great deals get in there now Awesome show and content! Very happy with my purchase!! good looking rounds and goldbacks A+ Won a free giveaway so this was all at there expense. And still sent it fast and well packaged will buy from them in the future great business free givv is awesome it is a 1/4 goldback. Great guy to deal with and also great show. I seek out the Goldback shows and his is one of the greats. Would recommend anyone to tune in and make a purchase. Package arrived quick and packed very protected. My order showed up today thank you I really like the goldback. Great seller got my items all packaged great definitely a great place to get goldbacks from thank you for the giveaway and great show thank you 👍 Thank you for the opportunity to win an awesome giveaway! I really appreciate the gold foil you sent!! I like your show and think you have some awesome items, especially the gold and silver backs!! Great show and content, I attend when I can. Thanks for the giveaways!! Awesome . Fast shipping very thankful best seller on WN...great person, knowledgeable and fun. shows are awesome. Great show !!! Nice items first time buyer. good show ,fast shipping everything made it safe and sound would definitely buy from seller again thanks Claydogg79