Reviews (373)I think Nicola must really be a secret elf !! how else could she fit so much into the Xmas eve boxes!! delighted is an understatement I'm absolutely thrilled and now soooo excited!! of course all my purchases where a bargain everything soooo well packaged I felt like kid at Xmas trying to open it all !! delivery is always really quick too!! still and always the best couple on here with the best show!! thank you both of you !!Omg omg , babe thank you soooo much for your amazing review and your support! I am a true 🧝♀️ lol I am sooo happy you love them 🙏🫶🏻😘❤️ we love you on the show. Xxxxx ps you are soooo very welcome! Xxx Amazing couple who always give us a giggle. Delivery of items are quick and care taken when packagingAwww thank you hun , we love you on our show! 🫶🏻🩷❤️😂 xxx absolutely delighted!! everything well packaged , quick delivery and an absolute bargain !! truly my fav sellers !! Awwww thank you hunnie 🫶🏻🙌🏻🙏❤️ x Fantastic items like always well packed very quick delivery.best recommendation for sellers on what not toAwwww thank you soooo sooo much for your kind words! 💕🩷❤️🫶🏻👏🏻👊🏻🙌🏻😘X excellent service as always very happy with items thank you Thank you , for your lovely review. 🙏🫶🏻 Great service, delighted with the purchases Fantastic tracksuit very quick delivery like always thank you Awww thank you Terry 👏🏻🫶🏻🙏🙌🏻 x loveee thank you so much! perfect thank you my granddaughters will love them👍👍 excellent seller will do business agaian Packaging amazing. Every item intact and in perfect condition. Highly recommend excellent service and a really good seller . items spot on again great sellers thanks guys excellent service will definitely be buying more not something I use but thanks Amazing sellers, packaging amazing and
wicked community in their shows. So friendly. Highly recommended. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Thank you babe , means a lot to us 💙💕🥰 x rally good seller will be buying again Amazing service absolutely amazing quality of items great customer service fast delivery service and I’m very happy with all my purchases will definitely be buying again well done guys absolutely love watching your show xxAwww thank you 🙏 sooo much, I am so glad you loved all of your items. And we also loved having you on our show….🫶🏻🙏🥰X items spot on thanks Thank you for your lovely comment 🙏