Reviews (116)Acrylic came melted off bow.
odessassouthernbowtiqueSeller
I am so sorry that happened. I’d love to make things right for you. I sent you a message!
The BEST bows!! Super sweet seller and super fast shipping! I have loved everything I have received 💖 Adorable bows! Super fast shipping! Look forward to getting more in the near future. The tiny pearl bows on the bows were super cute!
I love the bow thank you so much So cute. Love them all. Thank you so much 😊 Absolutely loved my bows 10/10 purchase will be getting more! The BEST bows!! Great shipping! I have loved every package I have received! The sweetest seller hands down! You know what they say… “a bow a day keeps the doctor away”, or something like that😉 absolutely LOVE everything that we recieve and you can never have too many bows! I am very happy with the bow I bought Cierra is absolutely wonderful to work with! She’s always so quick to respond, her bows are such great quality, and shipping is fast. You can truly tell how much love she puts into her small business, as well as her customers. Highly recommend supporting her! 🎀💕 One of my favorite sellers on this app, hands down! Communication, fast shipping, and bow quality is always top notch! My daughter receives a lot of compliments when she wears your bows☺️ I’m obsessed 🤩 Cierra makes such beautiful bows!!!
Love her kind hearted personality!!! Definitely buying more!!! Everything is so cute!!! 🥰 Cierra is so sweet, helpful, and makes shopping on Whatnot such a fun experience! Supporting a small business like this makes it even more special. If you’re looking for adorable, high-quality bows for your little girl, definitely check her out-you won’t be disappointed! 🩷🎀✨ Absolutely beautiful bows! Fast shipping and great customer service! Thank you 🫶🏻 so in love with all these bows! I've received a few bows from Cierra, & they have been amazing each time! They get to me within 2 days which is amazing! She's an amazing small business owner as well🤍!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
These bows are absolutely beautiful! You can truly see the love and care put into every single one. The quality is amazing, and they make every outfit even sweeter. I’m so happy to support such a wonderful small business and can’t wait to order more! super cute and great quality 🎀 Fast shipping and great quality. Thank you! 😊
Absolutely love these bows! The quality is amazing, they’re so cute, and you can tell they’re made with so much care. Fast shipping and great customer service too. I can’t wait to order more—highly recommend supporting this small business! 💕🎀