Reviews (92)thank u so much dave 1 of the best streamers on this app ANOTHA ONE 5 stars as always, if I could give 6 stars I would, amazing seller, chill vibes, great packaging, superb! Absolutely amazing show and pick ups five stars all day! fast secure shipping, awesome dude, all around great experiences every time! thank you dave! Amazing seller, ships quickly and is just and all around an amazing human. Don’t miss the opportunity to come vibe with him 💙 you fkn rock Dave! fast secure shipping! the south park fan arts go hard af as well! awesome show, awesome host, top tier packaging, fast shipping, all around a great experience every time! thanks Dave! Best seller on this app package came in perfect condition even had more than what I expected to be in there thank u so much dave for what u did for me AWESOME FAN ART CARD DAVE!!! THANK YOU!! awesome cards and fast secure shipping, great seller great vibes! 6 stars! ***12/10 don’t sleep on***
Extremely professional seller on the platform. Dave stays on and finds people what they need. Whether it’s him paying for it and surprising you with it in his show, or tagging you whenever he comes across it while watching. I was very blessed to have him in my corner while on here and I hope to leave more reviews in the future. Thanks for all you’ve done for me, Dave! Pikadavetcg is one of the reasons why this community is amazing ‼️‼️
Appreciate the amazing deals and wish you the best of health 💛💛
My order came in exactly as described and very well packaged will definitely be attending All his future shows not only for the amazing deals, but for the amazing vibes 😎🌊🌊 Great seller, has amazing stuff and great prices! Will keep coming back!! Nice guy. Hunted through bulk to find me cat Pokemon. Unfortunately USPS lost my order, not his fault. Order had a little mishap but seller definitely made it right. Seller is a stand up dude that went way out of his way to make sure the customer was happy. I will definitely be buying from him again. I wish more sellers can take pointers from Pikadavetcg!! 20 stars if I could. Amazing seller! Packages everything safe and securely with fast shipping 🔥💙 Shipping and delivery was quick. Card arrived in perfect condition! I appreciate it Dave and Forrest! Great seller. Always shows love to his buyers. Good seller, would buy from again Awesome seller!! Highly recommend , always fun shopping with Dave! Thanks again! 🔥🔥 always a good stream man and thank u so much for the 🔥 cards and the extras u threw in thank u