Reviews (1,038)All items arrived intact unbroken. Thank you for carefully packing the items. I will enjoy all if them. I love it thanks, it's a bit smaller than the thought it was going to be but I'm happy with it it will make a good ring dish 😊 wonderful, wonderful, wonderful ❤️ Excellent sellers with such fun shows. Nice variety of items available. Very fast and secure shipping. See you soon! ♥️🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻 Very happy with my purchases from Happy Hearts. I am always happy with their auctions and there packaging and shipping. Steve and Donna are such great people! Completely satisfied. Fast shipping I totally love my elephant 🐘 she is beautiful and I put her in a special place in my living room, and after all the packing stuff I have bubble wrap like Wow I've got a bunch of it 😊 I'm very happy with my stuff most of all the wizard of Oz keep sake I like almost every thing wizard of Oz and I like everything else I got, another item I really like is the elephant 🐘 another thing I collect 😊 Thank you guys. Nice crochet. Will be used for sure. Frog is so cute but not sure what Terri will use it for lol. Be safe guy’s moving and will look forward for video’s. Nice candle!! Love my red birds!! my Jim shore lady got here safely but I don't think I'll order another Jim shore piece from you because it was wrapped up so good that it took me almost a half hour to get into the package 📦 LoL I love it thank you so much 😊 Love my Cardinal and other buys from HHT. Always a fun auction. Really secure shipping. Love my Neil Purrt! I am so happy that they take the time to think up and make all these new critters! I have quite the menagerie and am looking forward to eventually having a whole zoo! I just love getting my orders from Happy Hearts!! Everything is always packaged with care and attention. I am very pleased with everything! Thank you guys!! Love these two sellers and they’re awesome pieces. Thank you so much. Love my items! Fast shipping! Thank you Always a fun auction. Love my purchases. Great shipping! everything got here safe and sound and wrapped up snuggly I love everything I thank you so very much 😊 I absolutely LOVE this little coin purse and I’m so happy I found your videos and Whatnot shows!