Reviews (1,302)Said in the stream, it would come with the mag. Came with another card in the same top loader. Very happy with my purchase. Will buy from again. Cards arrived in great shape, great seller thank you Beautiful cards and fast shipping! Terrible experience. Seller printed shipping label immediately but sat on the package for over two weeks, only shipping after I cancelled the order. Worse, raw cards were shoved directly into hard top loaders with ZERO penny sleeves, risking surface scratches and edge damage. To top it off, every top loader was ruined with permanent Sharpie. Unprofessional and unsafe card handling. Avoid.Hi there, so as mentioned in the DMs. The 2 week delay was due to a very serious medical emergency that was established to you, and to select few other people. I rushed to get yours and maybe 200 other orders out while everything was going on. A 2 week break was taken and we’re back chat, catch yall soon ❤️ couldn't ask for a better purchase experience Arrived in great condition. Great cards and fast shipping!
Received all my cards in good order in a timely manner! Thank you! From a Veteran! Didn’t get card I won in giveaway great cards. very pleased. thank you! Cards came perfectly packaged thank you Perfect transaction! Exactly what I wanted! thank you. made a 10 yearolds day Great cards and good packaging! Great cards and good packaging!