Reviews (1,159)At lease could have sent a stickerogcurrencyandcollectiblesSeller
So your mad you recieved what the giveaway said in the title when you entered? Make it make sense... Accuracy is on point you recieved what what in the title if your not happy with it DONT ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Reliable seller with great deals and awesome giveaways!! ogcurrencyandcollectiblesSeller
Thank you sir! Received as shown! Thank you! another spot on perfect transaction!!! Awesome seller highly recommended!! nice packaging fast delivery Amazingly entertaining show. Check it out! Amazing givvy from an equally amazing dude. Rock on. Top notch seller, thank you! What an amazing experience! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the next show! He’s so dreamy 🥰ogcurrencyandcollectiblesSeller
🤣🤣 My order had a quick super fast delivery with excellent packaging. The products are superb and excellent with excellent deals also. The show was excellent, I enjoyed it had fun. The host was perfect, personable and very professional and I recommend seeing their shows bookmarking the shows and purchasing from them as much as you can. I was very lucky should have been part of the show to have been able to bid in part of the auctions, I give them the highest rating and praise possible. Please be a part of their streams and help them out, thank you... Love my goldback. Very happy with item and delivery was quick.