Reviews (505)As always never disappoints!!! Best and most exclusive shoes in the game! Great seller quick shipping great transaction will definitely buy more and really fast shipping Such a steal, way way way better condition than I was expecting. 100% authentic and next day shipping. Will for sure be back. I appreciate the hook up!
Really awesome yessir thanks Gave me a steal and was as described 5 ⭐️ seller every single time! Thank you! Thank you for my order and for giving me a great deal. Fast delivery and just as described. Great seller and streamer! VVVNDS Thanks my brother for the great deal, look 👀 forward in the future in doing more business🫡🫡🫡 Great seller, fast shipping and dope inventory. I have wanted these 1s for years, but never thought it’d be possible to pick em up for only 150 bucks... Even tho they’re used, they look brand new. In fact they’re the newest looking used shoes I’ve ever received. I honestly couldn’t be more satisfied with this purchase, and they arrived in only like 4 days. This seller is legit, and has a lot of great inventory. Thank you so much! Picked up a pair of undefeated J8…shoes were legit what was shown. Solid seller, shop with confidence. I’ll definitely be coming back to see new shoes…I appreciate the honesty and working with me. Thank you good sir . These new Jordan 10 “Powder” sneakers from 2014 are an amazing addition to my collection! They arrived brand new and exactly as described, with the clean white-and-powder-blue colorway looking fresh and timeless. The shoes feel comfortable, fit well, and have that classic Jordan 10 style that makes them stand out. I especially love the sleek design, quality details, and iconic basketball-inspired look. They were packaged securely, shipped quickly, and the entire purchase was smooth from start to finish. I’m extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend these sneakers and the seller. Five stars all the way! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Took long to arrive but arrived in mint condition Great condition shoes and delivered very fast! OGlocust has all the HEATERS!!! All authentic and great selection. Swipe with confidence. dope pair, 100% as described, seller is a "G" always 💯