Reviews (586)Always appreciate you bro Waiting 2 hrs at target to scalp a perfect order sleeve is call dedication Looking forward to the next 151 bulk stream Raise the bid when wheel is prime. W streamer Brandon’s great. Been watching his streams for over a year now and have had nothing short of a pleasant experience every single time. I’ve made multiple purchases and have been cooked by his wheels more times than I can count, yet I keep coming
back. You Are A Goat Great Packaging, Unfortunately No Greninja Pulled Only Ampharos And gorgeist THANKYOU 💙 I've purchased from ohayo shop several times and always had a great experience. Their streams are entertaining, items are accurately described, and shipping is fast. They interact well with viewers and make the auctions fun. Highly recommend checking them out if you're looking for quality items and a trustworthy seller. One of my favorite wheels on whatnot! Excellent shipping and packaging, items arrived absolutely perfect!🙏Thank you!!❤️ thank you as usual brother! fun stream and great products! Best stream around gets sniped first 10 spins Awesome stream Thanks again bro Phenomenally secured packaging and fast shipping! Also hooked me up with the tin and base cards as well! 10/10 come check out ohayoshop!!! Takes good care of your Cards