Reviews (16)Love my purchase, my granddaughter was looking everywhere for one of these. Thank you so much also thank you for the super fast shipping she was so excited when it arrived early.Awww love that! Thank you so much for your review. 🩷🩷🩷 Shipped instantly!! Wonderful person to deal with!! Great products and such a sweet person!!! I love shopping with her!!Thank you so much for your review. 🩷🩷🩷 i absolutely love my dunkin parke clip. i’ve been trying to get one forever! thank you so much 😊It’s so good girl🩷🧡. I’m so glad that you love it. Thank you for your review. I loved my items! Great shipping time and great customer service!Thank you so much for your review!! 💕💕💕 Fast shipping!
Thank you so much for your review!! 🩷🩷🩷 Where do I begin? This seller is stellar. Love my items too! Highly recommend! Thank you so much for your review 🩷🩷 got my order today was very happy with it rthe shipping was fast prices were goodThank you so much for your review! 🩷🩷🩷 I love it!!! Thank you!🥹Yayyy!! I’m so happy that love it!!😍 I got my items pretty fast and there was also great communication in between. Thank you so much for your review!! 🩷 Thanks for the givvyyy! Great job on your first show!!