Reviews (595)All my cards arrived in perfect condition!😁💕 Loved all of my pcs very much! Always packed so well and secure! Thank you again 💖 Everything arrived perfect Thank you so much!! Arrived safe SO good and such an iconic live. thank you!! ❤️ Arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much!! Had tons of fun! 💜💜💜 Great as always! Thank you!
Thank you so much the photocards arrived in perfect condition!! Everything was packaged well and arrived quickly. Happy with my purchases - thank you! thank you. you always got the deals. 10/10 This was a very fun night and a fun game! I enjoyed all the pcs that I got and will definitely be coming back 💖 Thank you so much for everything! My order got here safe and sound. Love ordering from you guys everything came packaged amazingly and shipping was fast <3 I highly recommend this seller!! Such an honor to buy from her. I get a ton of pc at such a good price, I feel guilty about it. Oh well, I have my pc’s to comfort me 😁 Everything came packaged very nicely and nothing was damaged during shipment!
Shipping was fast and seller is extremely sweet!! I highly recommend buying from them <3 Angie is always the best!! Always has so many things for me to buy. I enjoy just hanging out also when I’m not busy buying…. And her sidekick who packages and mails them out is also cool 😎 Cutest giveaway prize ever!!! I love my new baby alien!! Thank you 🥹👽💚