Reviews (74)Fast shipping, great price! Thanks! Received my books in a timely manner and was packed very nicely. Thank you 😊 Fast Shipping, very pleased how generous this seller is.🤙😎🤙 received my book in a timely manner and was packed very nicely. Thank you thank you Sean. Definitely recommend this seller..hes honest, buys are reasonable and hes funny! thanks again Card shipped in playing sleeve only. No semi-rigid or top loader. Card was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Card conditions are definitely Damaged cards he’s selling! not that it matters because the card conditions are horrible, but he didn’t even sleeve any. Unfortunate experience. Avoid if possible. Excellent Service, I'm glad to have more reading material. Thank You Sean Awesome book!!!!! Thank you! nicely packaged. quick delivery. exactly what I paid for. it was what I expected it to be Love all of it great deal
Tysm!! Everything beautiful and perfect ❤️ Highly recommend this amazing, sweet seller!!! Beautiful inventory, great shows, awesome deals and fast shipping! She's so welcoming too ☺️ I appreciate you so very much 🙏 ♥️🥰 Amazing seller and items thank you 💞So happy you received and appreciated your purchase 🥰 Absolutely a pleasure doing business with you 💕 gorgeous pieces So happy you received and appreciated your purchase 🥰 Absolutely a pleasure doing business with you 💕 Great seller! Amazing pieces! Great prices! Fast shipping! Absolutely love all my beauties I received. Definitely Bb.👍 Amazing seller!!! Such a sweet and kind soul! Love her shows, they are so welcoming 🤗 Fantastic inventory and awesome deals! I just adore her!!! Tysm as always for everything love!!! I most def recommend you go follow and bookmark this amazing soul!!!! I appreciate you love more than you know!!! ♥️🌹🥰🙏So happy you received and appreciated your purchase 🥰 Absolutely a pleasure doing business with you 💕 Super easy purchase and quick shipping! love my beautiful Avon Cameo ❤️ Thank you so much! So happy you received and appreciated your purchase 🥰 Absolutely a pleasure doing business with you 💕 I adore my cute boxer plates and they are in pristine condition!So happy you received and appreciated your purchase 🥰 Absolutely a pleasure doing business with you 💕