Reviews (440)This is perfect for grandkids to take to football games! Colors are their school’s colors! Thank you ❤️ I absolutely love my fabric! what a fun box to open . I love everything! Thank you so much for my new goodies. The cigar box was awesome! I can't wait for your next show to see what all you have discovered. wonderful show and fabric Great seller, just as described! fabroce was beautiful and some pieces had a little extra inches which is always a nice surprise! Very quick shopping and happy with my purchase! Sunny polyester vintage quilt! Seller was super quick to process and ship! 10/10 recommend! I love love love this roller! thanks for wrapping carefully and shipping quickly! beautiful!! thanks for packing so carefully and shipping quickly! Great price and quick shipping! Thank you! everything was perfect, thank you so so much! I love good quilts. This one was excellent. Great quilts and tops— thank you!! Super fast shipping! Item just as described and pictured, thank you! Thank you so much! Great seller 😊 So many great cards thank you!!! 5 stars thank you for nice marbles The blanket was as described and shipped promptly! My first and last time I ordered something on Whatnot was a complete disaster, so thanks to oklahomacitygirl for establishing trust in this platform once again with me🙌