Reviews (466)Love love love my shirt!! It was great stopping into your show during the raid. Definitely join in again !! Thank you Your kindness matters to me! 💙🩵Tysm beautiful! You made my day! Such an amazing human!! So sweet and kind , and you can tell how genuine she truly is. So happy with my purchases and can’t wait to get more goodies! You have a forever customer in me My heart is overflowing!🫶🏼🌸🦋Tysm for your kind words! They mean everything to me! You made my whole day, week & year! 😉 Keely is the Best!!!Oh my goodness! I love you my Okie Love! You are all the things to me! I just love you so much it hurts!🫶🏼🤎🪶🦬🌪️ Thank you for the sweet note 🩷Thank you! You visiting my shop made my day!🫶🏼🦋🌸 Fantastic and fast shipping! Will be back. Thank you! My cup runneth over. Tysm sister!🫶🏼🦋🌸 Love my pieces!!! Always so many great items in this show! Love the bubbly energy! Also check out all the quality children's books. Such great finds!I am filled with joy at the kindness of your words! I love paying it forward with you on my heart! I am so grateful for you! You matter to me!🫶🏼🦋🌸 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕Your kind words mean everything to me!🫶🏼🌸🦋Tysm beautiful! One of my very favorite sellers and human! Always try to catch every show I can.I adore you so very much! Love you endlessly!🫶🏼🤎🦬🪶 Such a dose of happiness! love this seller and her little happy bell. Caring, compassionate and a beautiful soul. Come here for your ethically sourced items and much moreIf you knew what your words mean to me?!?! You matter to me & my heart is so filled with joy because you are in it! Thank you for being kind & for being you!🤟🏼You are who I love!❤️ L🤎VE L🩵VE L🩷VE my custom earrings are AMAZING!!! I am so obsessed!!! They would make great gifts if I could part with them 😂My heart is filled with joy that your heart is happy! I l💋ve you!🤟🏼 Absolutely cute & comfortable!!Aww tysm! That your heart is happy makes my heart smile.🫶🏼🌸I really want you love you happy! I got the cutest tee!! love it and this seller!! she is so kind and supportive of the community 🩷🩷You are so sparkly to my days! Adore & love you!🫶🏼🦜 I actually appreciate it. They were my gift to myself for my birthday and I will enjoy them and treasure them forever. Thanks so much and I’ll be back. Happy shopping and enjoy your weekend.💕🫶🏾💯Tysm beautiful! I am so honored you chose my shop when you could choose any shop! I am grateful for you! Enjoy your purchase & stop in please! Just hang out!🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the koozie, it’s such a cute fall colored one! Have a wonderful week!Sure sweetie! Tysm for spending your precious time with me! I am grateful for you!🤎🦬🪶🫶🏼 Thank you so much! 🩷🩷🩷Adore you Okie Love!🫶🏼🤎🦬🪶 Oh my goodness! I love your patches, and the postcards you chose are perfect 🐇 Outstanding sell! Super cute items, fast shipping.Love her personality
and fun show!!!My heart!♥️ Tysm beautiful!✨🫶🏼Your kind words mean everything! I am over the 🌙in love with you & your heart!❤️ This dress is so adorable for my tiny friend who needed a dress. Your price made it possible! Thank you for the givey.Sure! Come in & hang out! 🤎🦬🪶🫶🏼 I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PURCHASE! If you are looking for a show that you will feel more blessed when it’s over than when you came in this is YOUR SHOW! This host has beautiful products and a beautiful spirit 🫶🏻ENJOY!Oh my great! You make me better just by being you! Thank you for sharing your energy & spirit with me! I am a better human because of you! I love you!🦬🌾🤎 Thank you, very nice seller with great deals.❤️Tysm beautiful! I am better because of you!🫶🏼🌸🦋 love her love for books and kids. shes the best. My heart!❤️ I love you & your beautiful energy Momma! Great pieces. Love this seller! Great soul!Awww I just love you beautiful! Because of you my life is better!🫶🏼🌸💋 I received the cutest accessories! I can't wait to put a plant in my new plant hanger!! 🩷Awww you are so kind & being near your energy makes my heart smile!❤️I am a better human because of you!🦬🤎🌾