Reviews (1,219)Bowl is beautiful and well packed. Shipped quickly. No max shipping is a bummer as this ended up being very expensive because I had two pay for shipping twice. Sorry, I have never offered, nor will I ever offer max shipping, as I would have to pay the extra out of pocket. I am here to make money, not lose money. To do so, I would have to increase my prices significantly. 😉 Every buyer sees the cost of shipping prior to bidding on each item and then decides whether to proceed with a bid, thus you had the option not to bid on one of the two items to avoid the second shipment. You ended up getting a great deal on the two bowls, so you came out even in the end. In the future, please be mindful of the shipping cost prior to bidding. Have a blessed day. item was good. No max shipping was a bummer. Sorry, I have never offered, nor will I ever offer max shipping, as I would have to pay the extra out of pocket. I am here to make money, not lose money. To do so, I would have to increase my prices significantly. 😉 Every buyer sees the cost of shipping prior to bidding on each item and then decides whether to proceed with a bid, thus you had the option not to bid on one of the two items to avoid the second shipment. You ended up getting a great deal on the two bowls, so you came out even in the end. In the future, please be mindful of the shipping cost prior to bidding. Have a blessed day. 😍😍
Great crock
Great price
Fast shipping Thanks for the great review and for supporting my small business. ♥️ Recieved my pottery brad crock today, it's so unique, 😍That was a hard one to part with. If I decorated in blues there would have been no way I would have sold it. Thanks for supporting my small business. ♥️ Awesome!! Thanks for supporting my small business. I appreciate you. I’m in love with everything I purchased from you! Very well packaged with fast delivery. I enjoyed your show so much and look forward to purchasing from you in the future.✨✨✨Thank you so much for an amazing review and for supporting my small business. I hope to see you when I return on September 9. I’m taking a short break. love this little candle light. thank you 🤍 looking forward to your next show!Aww….I’m so happy to hear that! I’ll be back on Sept. 9th. See you then. Perfect! So darn cute!!I knew you’d love it! So good! 🥰 Pieces like that are hard not to keep. Received in excellent shape, it is so cute and adorable. Thank you. I’m so happy yoy love it! Thank you for the great review and for supporting my small business. ♥️ Ty for wrapping up my bowl extra safe! Received perfectly 🫶🏻You are so very welcome. ♥️ I strive to ensure my items arrive intact. Thanks for supporting my small business. Have a blessed day. Perfect condition Thanks for the great review and for supporting my small business. Hope to see you this Wednesday. ♥️ Love it thank you 😊 Your welcome! Thanks for supporting my small business. ♥️ Love the picture! I’m so glad! Thanks for supporting my small business. Have a wonderful day. Excellent!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I’m so glad you love it! That was so hard to let go of. Thanks for supporting my small business. Excellent!! Love your shows!! Thanks Kim! I appreciate you supporting my small business. Have a blessed day. ♥️ T Thank you!You’re so very welcome. Thank you for supporting my small business. ♥️ Great addition to my collection, thank you!♥️ You’re so very welcome. Thanks!You’re so very welcome! ♥️ Perfect!Thanks Joann! ♥️ I appreciate you more than you can imagine. Perfect!I cannot thank you enough for being a repeat customer. Have a beautiful, blessed day. ♥️ T love love love my soap dish probably one of my favorite ironstone pieces in my collection This makes my heart smile. 🥰 gorgeous plates! thank you! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review and for supporting my small business. Have a blessed day. ♥️ T Wonderful seller. Packed well. love my purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my lil speck in the Whatnot world and for the great review. 😊 Sorry for late review! Love my game board. Have been wanting that one for a long time. Love it! Np. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. ♥️