Reviews (641)Everything received as shown with prompt shipping and great packaging, thank you, Shipping was quick great streamer great prices very well packaged. came as described. Will buy more in future. Thanks for items purchased that were packaged well and shipped promptly. The Marilyn silver bar is really cool. thanks Amazing giveaway, I love it so much..So many fabulous beautiful Jewelry always 😍😍tysm This guy was a total jerk on his live. I asked to see a piece of jewelry that was towards the back, and when he brought it to the front, he started making comments about how the necklace look like it was for a gangster because it was a big gold chain. That didn’t matter because if I liked it, I would have went ahead and bid on it. I didn’t like it and he questioned who wanted to see this. I then wanted to see a pair of earrings. He completely ignored me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and politely asked again. He ignored me again. Beware if you ask to see something and you don’t bid on it he won’t show you anything else and will completely ignore you. Have I been able to return what I already purchased and bid on I would have done that I won’t ever return to his show again. Gorgeous jewelry - so pleased! Thank you Great items! Fast shipping will buy again Amazing seller!! Always amazing TYSM
All kings of fun, interesting things thank❣️🎉 I really like this seller. This is my second purchase and he is lickedy split with shipping! Everything was packaged well and arrived safe. I will continue to do business with him.
Amazing givey! Thank you so much. awesome seller, always A+. buy with confidence! First time buying from this seller and I must admit he is most certainly impressive. I got some great buys. The package arrived fast. All of the pieces were bagged and put in their own boxes. Each item was found to be in good shape. I will continue to buy from him. First time buying from this seller. I received the package today. It arrived fast. Everything was packed in its own bag and a box. Everything I bought was in excellent condition. I am very happy with my purchase! Will buy from again!