Reviews (1,737)So beautiful, well made & top class jewelry love it n the extra gift, beautiful!!! The necklace was not silver…. No markings on it so I tested it and not silver. This place is scammy.olive_oliviaboutiqueSeller
We always want to be completely transparent about our pieces and what we represent them as. We went back and reviewed our video/receipt from the show, and at no point did our host state that this particular item was sterling silver or that it had a 925 maker’s mark.
We’re truly sorry if something during the live caused any misunderstanding, but we do want to clarify that the item was not sold or represented to you as silver.
We value you as a customer and always want you to feel confident in your purchase. Thank you so much! Appreciate you! Truly a kind beautiful soul 💙💙 The jewelry is absolutely beautiful, and the quality is amazing! You can tell how much care goes into everything. The giveaway was such a generous surprise, too. She’s a wonderful seller and so kind. I truly appreciate her and would happily shop with her again! Unique pieces you can’t find anywhere. Just amazing 🤩 Gorgeous giveaway & quality necklace!! Just beautiful! Love this seller!! Always beautiful pieces. Perfectly wrapped and fast! Would give 10 star if I could!! Excellent jewelry, such quality pieces! Loved my buyers givy WOW!! Thank you! Such Yummy pieces, As always💜💜 Hi Olive love 💕 my bangle The bracelets are beautiful. Excellent quality. I really like the clasps and extenders. EVERYTHING IS STUNNING!!! 🥰🥰 Another 5 great nails!! Beautifully decorated!! Oh wow! I absolutely love my jewelry. First time buyer and everything is beautiful. The huggies as a free gift 🔥I love huggie earrings. And yes I did order another bracelet without seeing the one in this order! Great quality. I’ll be back for more. Thank you! I can’t get enough of your stunning jewelry. I appreciate the great deals and quick shipping. Ty💞 Each piece I've ever received from this seller has been exquisite. I love these flower pendants, they are sensational and will look great with the flower bracelet that I purchased as well. The gift was so exquisite. item as described packaging was very nice
Pieces are always stunning and good quality .