Reviews (145)Love these dishes! Thank you. All arrived well packed and safe. I love her!! Great condition and fast shipping! Thank you! Absolute gems as sellers. Their live was fun and full of great unique vintage items and their customer service is top notch. Highly recommend sellers and will 100% be shopping again. It’s arrived wrapped perfect and arrived quickly. The cutest pillow ever! Fast shipping. Looks perfect on my grandmothers wood bench! The glasses came well wrapped for transit and are beautiful in person. Thank you 😊 I love watching this kind couple Loved all of them!! Got exactly what I expected!! Oh my gosh I love this clan and Pearl! Great job packaging! Thank you! Love all my items!!! Fast shipping!! Very happy. Just like the one I grew up using. Supper happy! Super fast shipping! Item is perfect Love the Clock!!! The compote looks sharp with my vintage grapes! The packaging was fantastic I do not know how you got my credit card but this was not ordered by me. I looked at it but did not order. I will sell it to get my money back. Please check your system for problems. olivebranchtreasuresSeller
I’m not sure what you are accusing me of but you did a prebid on item. I ran the item and it went to you. If you have an issue take it up with whatnot. I love all of the glass, thank you so much! good quality products, olivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you! Received my order. Love getting quality merchandise . I’ll certainly be back. Thank you.olivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you! Great item and wonderful packaging! Awesome seller!olivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you! Just as beautiful in person! TYolivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you! ❤️olivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you! Love the glow
Husband and wife are absolutely adorable olivebranchtreasuresSeller
Thank you!!!