Reviews (2,060)Ian is the best host on whatnot Nice bundle of cards all at low prices. Thanks for the 3 givvies as well! Nice Donavan McNabb Refractor at a nice price! Thanks for the givvies too! Only 1 Ivan today. I have had much better days :/ And another Ivan! I’m pretty sure I own most of the print run! And I don’t feel like sharing! 3 purchases. 1 givvy. The Ivan Givvy made me happier than the cards I actually paid for . 😭😭😭😭 why oh why did i only win 1 Ivan?! So sad Two Ivan’s makes for an OK day! I wish I won more than 1 Ivan! It was a sad package… only 1 Ivan! One Ivan? Nahhh
Two Ivan’s? Nope.
Three Ivan’s ? Still no.
Four Ivan’s? Heck nawl.
Five Ivan’s? That’s getting a little greedy.
Six! I got six Cards of the GOAT of all sports!! And 2 more Ivan Demidovs!!!! Idk how you all stay in business giving away such amazing cards!!! Not one. Not two. THREE Ivan Demidovs in this package!!! I can retire at 39 thanks to Oliver’s Sports!!! OMG! I got two Ivan Demidovs !!! Best day ever!!! I’m depressed I didn’t win any givvies. I was hoping to get an Ivan Demidov. Thanks for the Ivan Demidov. Cant believe you give these things away. They sell for $417 a piece! How many ivans can you get in one order?! Got 4!!! fantastic seller highly recommend 👌