Reviews (6,487)I have no problems buying anything from Olive Vintage. Paperweights are super heavy & they are packed foolproof, everything has been received in perfect condition! Super fast shipping also. Great Packing! Never had a problem! Love the rocks! Thank you!! Such beautiful paperweights! Thank you for the extra :) Gorgeous and unusual paperweight. Great prices. Always packed well and ships quickly Beautiful. I enjoy ordering from here, always lovely and packaging so well. Thank You Beautiful Paperweights. The plus is how much I have learned. Thank you! Thanks for the minis!!! More so the paperweight. It’s amazing! Great packing! Fast shipping! Very kind seller! Items arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. I won some beautiful marbles in their giveaway. Thank you so much! 🥰 Stunning paper weight!! Thank you! Holy cow, I hit the jewelry jackpot- absolutely stunning pieces, they are really one of a kind and I’m so very happy with them all! Tysm ❤️❤️❤️ arrived in perfect condition. prompt delivery every time. Incredible crystals! And great prices as usual from my favorite seller on wn! I love everything, as usual ❤️❤️ Love my new perfume bottle 🩵 Beautiful lapis, one of my favorite gem stones! thanks Great pieces! Everything arrived in perfect condition. Always a good day when I get an Olive box! And this one was so big!!! Awesome Kent Ipsen piece!! Awesome seller!! Exactly as described. Superb packing. Fast shipping. Love it!!!! Love this paperweight!! Amazing!! 💕 As always six absolutely beautiful paperweights at a very good price for all of them. He knows his glass and offers everything at reasonable prices.