Reviews (31)I love everything 🫶🏻ty for the amazing deals 🥰♥️you are very welcome! thank you for your business! Loved this item makes my makeup look amazing and shipping was very fast
so glad you're happy with your purchase! ✨✨✨✨✨thank you for your business! Thanks again for the deals! Daughter snaked some items for her friend’s upcoming birthday. She will be getting g some good stuff you are very welcome Leeann! thanks for your repeat business! Ships super fast and is super sweet! Items are as described
Thank you for your purchase! 2nd time buying and I love all my great deals! I’m stocking up for Christmas Im so glad to have you as a repeat customer! thank you for your purchases! Items arrived safely and packaged with care. Love all my items! My only problem is… I have bought so much that I don’t keep track and now I have duplicates 😆 but I’m ok with that! thank you for your purchase! im so glad you like what you have received! I received it very quickly. Package very nicely for protection of the product. I really appreciate that. Thank you. This is one of my favorite sense from Sol de Janeiro. 91 delicious beautiful caramel and passionfruit. It’s just mixes so well together and it’s so hard to find and I’m so glad she had it and I want it.Im glad I had it too! thank you so much for your purchase! I would buy again from this seller. I’m very satisfied with my purchase 🫶🏻😊I truly appreciate your business! thank you for your purchase! Thank you!Thank you for your purchase! Thank you so much!!!thank you for your purchase! The makeup brushes case is old and kind of dirty has hair all over it. The box everything arrived in has lots of hair also.
Im sorry you had a poor experience. You wont have that problem again