Reviews (26,040)Wonderful experience ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love the items I got from you! Will be looking 👀 again soon! 🤗 I wish they would get it together cuz I love their stuff but they always get stuff wrong and either take forever to respond or not at all, so buy at yiur own risk. I did not receive all of my items and I told them. Got a response and no action has been taken yet. Great store .. good products ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great store .. good products ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Received this quickly but other items never came. These are exactly what I ordered. 2 of my items were the wrong items. I contacted the seller and they didn’t respond. I did receive a refund from Whatnot but disappointed as I was looking forward to those 2 products specifically. Otherwise the quality of the items was good! Shipping was very slow. reached out several times no response at all, received my package the shampoo was opened and poured out all over everything! Great host, products are as described and ships fast! Great host, products are as described and ships fast! Great host, products are as described and ships fast! Awsome show and host. A great selection of high quality products with fast shipping. Thank you Everything was great. My straighteners came in pink when I should have gotten turquoise which was actually a pleasant surprise so no complaints. Thank you takes a long time to get but at less everything’s here These are wonderful, expensive masks. I got such a good deal on. I gave one to a friend really good stuff. I am so happy with this purchase and very fast shipping. If I could give 0 stars I would. Lost my package and never even sent a response back about it. I received a refund but I still wanted the product over the refund. Will not be buying from this seller again Not a 5 star only because it took so long to receive A great seller that ships fast. Everything arrived perfect. Got only half my order the other items were refunded. Not a good experience anymore, I thought that when Eden came back things would go back to good but it did not, it’s not her fault she’s a great host but the customer packers for this side of the store are horrible. I know the other channel they own gets orders correct so I know they can do it but they just don’t care to on this side of the store. This one item arrived, item box In bad shape but useable. This item was refunded not delivered.