Reviews (789)Taylor is the sweetest seller ever and makes the cutest most gorgeous pens!!! I absolutely loveeeeee my pens! Ill be back soon!! My pen is so stinking cute can’t wait to shop again My items arrived so quickly and they were perfect. I’m excited to purchase more items Great selection and prices You did an amazing job on the mystery pens, they’re gorgeous! Thank you! Thank you for my cute pen! 🥰 beautiful Belle pen!! packaged so well! thank you I LOVE THE PEN SO MUCH! & shipping was fast! Thanks girl! Best pens, and super enjoyable seller to watch! great seller and an amazing pen! thank you for the giveaway 💚💚 Perfect as always! Thank you Love this give away!!! Did You make the beads? They are so cool!!! You are the best! Thank you! These guys are going to my pc!!! 😍 Always love your shows! Gorgeous items and fast shipping!!! Love, Love, Love Every Pen, Magnet, & Goody I get from this seller. Taylor is so much fun to watch live and chat with..plus she’s hilarious! Thank you girl! 🩷