Reviews (72)I received my order today. It came on time and securely wrapped. Angelina the ballerina is one of my grand daughters’s favorite characters. I was pleasantly surprised to find this copy with five stories.The pages in the book are pristine and almost look brand new. The spine however is pretty loose which I would expect from a well read book. This seller has a good inventory of multi subject books that are reasonably priced. If you are looking for great books give this seller a try. You will be pleasantly surprised. Thank you! 😊
❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ Thank you so much. I love all the books❤️🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻❤️ Perfect condition! Thanks for the stickers! Such an adorable MLP windbreaker grab! ty 🫶🏽 Love the Frozen game, squishmellows and Frozen dress up shoes! All great! 💕 Love all the books. They are beautiful 🩵💙🩵💙 I received my order today. It arrived on time and packaged securely to prevent any damage during transport. The three Angelina books I received are in such good shape they look almost brand new. My grand daughter will really enjoy these books since she just started ballet lessons. Great shows and seller as always! Will be back! 🫶 It’s adorable! Thank you! My book came in packaged beautifully! It was also as seen / described. Highly recommend this seller! Love my items, thank you! Always has such great finds! Ships quickly and packages with care. Thank you for the Disney Ariel Bath Doll! I am saving her for my daughter's Christmas or Birthday! Great packaging and shipping. So happy I got like LPS playset! Thanks Kim!! Such an amazing seller , from books, packaging and prices they are all so great Great hostess! Fast shipping!! Will be back for more goodies for my girls! 🥰🫶 My baby and I loved her princess Merida gown! 😍😍 TYSM!!! 10/10 recommend!!! Very fast shipping and packed with care! Items were in great condition as described. Will definitely purchase from this seller again. Great seller, finds and deals. Nicely packed with a cute princess stikcer activity. 😍 Arrived fast and with cute sticker my daughter will love Excellent show and seller, wonderful inventory and good prices. Everything arrived securely packaged and bubble wrapped. Appreciate the care she put into the shipping! Will be a repeat buyer!