Reviews (778)these scraps are amazing! I'm already making so many things! thank you!!! Ardyce is a true gem 💎 💕 Always a 5 star experience I’m always happy with my items from Ardyce!!!! Thank you Fabric is beautiful and colors are so vibrant. got my beautiful fabrics today. Thank you so much. Definitely be back for more. Beautiful fabric and my givvy was 2 FQs!! Thank you so much! Ardyce has the best fabric. I am always so happy with my items. Thank you. I am always super happy with all my items from Ardyce. Thank you. 🥰 love my fabric as always 🌹 Great seller, great givvys! All mini charms and charm packs are beautiful! Can’t wait to make them into Hexis. the best of the best with the best to offer! 💖 Always like the fabric I get and watching your shows I am always happy about everything i order from Ardyce. These charm packs were no exception. Adorable. Thank you very much.
Package arrived with no damage and merchandise was as described. TYSM!