Reviews (365)Always a great show, awesome host, and fair pricing!! very nice people, but I was disappointed by my purchase nothing is useful. had to toss most of it in the trash. We’re sorry to hear that you feel that way. Everything is shown during the show. A lot of people love our scoops and there are some who don’t. We do appreciate your purchase though. What a fun mystery box. I loved it!
Thank you Awesome seller! It was super exciting to upbox my scoops. I loved the surprises! Thank you so much! Loved it as always. A bunch of cool and useful items!! So many adorable goodies! Reached out to seller due to a shipping issue. They were kind and quick to answer. None seller issue with package. Did get all my items. Scoops are so fun and random. I love it. Great seller and amazing items loved my givey candle it smelled so good Surprise bags so worth the surprise!! thank you so much for the nice givey. a really nice auction site Everything was great! Nice quality! Worth the mystery! Givvy was OK but not worth what I had to pay to receive it. Everything arrived fine once i paid extra for shipping before the post office would let me have the packages.I sent you a message regarding this, but never heard back from you, if that occurs message WN, they will take care of it, unfortunately we have no control over the labels that they generate. New shipping changes, are taking place July 31, which should help.
We feel your frustration too 🫶🏻 Thank you!! All my items were so thoughtful!! thank you for the giveaway 😃 💕 Thanks From Aj
❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
..... (¯`v´¯)❤️🔥
.......•.¸.•´
....¸.•´
... (
☻/
/▌❤️🔥
/ \ ❤️🔥❤️🔥