Reviews (208)beautiful and the seller mailed it to ensure no chips would be made if the box dropped Loved my items! Delivered quickly! Packaged perfectly! I highly recommend this seller-bookmark all her shows! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I won the bid during the livestream, but the real prize was the packaging. It took me 14 minutes, a pair of industrial shears, and a small act of congress to finally break into the box. My item arrived in absolute mint condition—probably safer inside that box than I am in my own house. If the postal service ever drops a nuclear payload by accident, I’m hiding inside whatever cardboard box this seller uses. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I won the bid during the livestream, but the real prize was the packaging. It took me 14 minutes, a pair of industrial shears, and a small act of congress to finally break into the box. My item arrived in absolute mint condition—probably safer inside that box than I am in my own house. If the postal service ever drops a nuclear payload by accident, I’m hiding inside whatever cardboard box this seller uses. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I won the bid during the livestream, but the real prize was the packaging. It took me 14 minutes, a pair of industrial shears, and a small act of congress to finally break into the box. My item arrived in absolute mint condition—probably safer inside that box than I am in my own house. If the postal service ever drops a nuclear payload by accident, I’m hiding inside whatever cardboard box this seller uses. Packaged nicely and arrived faster than expected! Love them!! Thank you so much!! Love it. Arrived safely and promptly.❤️ Such a unique item. My husband loves it. Great packaging and quick shipping! Beautiful items, wonderful packing and fast shipping! The absolute cutest mouse ornament! Love it! Great packing and shipping. Love Terri’s shows, packaged with love and so quick to get to me! This refrigerator dish is just beautiful! Arrived packaged very well. Not a mark on it. Love buying from Terri! Great prices and a great shipper! thank you so much I love it arrived in great condition and fast shipping ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fast shipping, great packaging, awesome items. Glad I can be apart of the crazy dream! Packed with care, super fast shipping, items are even better in person. Great show. Can’t wait to buy again! Love the items and fast shipping. 💜