Reviews (152)awesome transaction, thank you Beautiful frames!! Great seller!!! Holy smokes, impeccable presentation, I thoroughly enjoyed opening this box, Muchas Gracias! Amazing Artist and seller! My only issue is that your artwork was worth so much more than $5! Its beautiful and you are so talented! I will definitely be shopping with this amazing artist again! Besutiful! Will look great in a journal I absolutely love this!! Thank you so much! So many fun things to JJ with!! 🌅💜 Loved everything. Thank you. Always great show and a wonderful hostess! Thank you Awesome! Thank you so much. This came so quickly and everything I received was perfect. I bought on of the journaling kits as well and will be coming back for more! Loved everything! Always the best finds! Thank you for these fun items!! Love the journal kit!! So many fun items!! Thank you for the quick shipping!!! Thank you everything was beautiful! Loved the fabrics and extras!! She has great stuff- some ideaology I had never seen before. Packing was so cute! Order as described on whatnot. I love the packaging. Extra care is taken by this seller. And the freebie 👍. I will buy again from @oneillsnest Oh. My Stars! if you're not following this seller, hurry up and get in there! I absolutely love what I got from her, and it arrived quickly and safely. she brings so many smiles to her shows and her art shows that she creates from the soul. Follow and Bookmark!