Reviews (30)The seller is very kind and her prices beat anyone else I've seen so far. She has HOT hands because somehow people are always getting hits from her 🔥 I highly recommend you give her a try! Thank you as always. Such a wonderful time and great hits too Awesome lady and such a sweetheart! definitely will be back as always 😁 Great cards and even better host! Super great seller! Awesome deals and great shipping! Amazing show and even better customer service Fast Shipping, left a very thoughtful thank you. Great business. Great products. Genuine seller per usual and ships fast. She’s personable on her streams! Great cards, prices, packaging and fast shipping.
Awesome streamer. Bahala approved. I keep coming back because she’s genuine and kind to her audience. I love how she dances after pulling hits. 😂 love the personal touch with the thank you card! thank you 🫶 Cards came safe and fast, and the seller is super nice and fun to watch her open cards on stream. Will definitely buy again! Got another AR from Japanese storm emeralda. Trustworthy seller. 👏🏼👏🏼 I am obsessed with my cards and this seller, she is so super sweet!! 💕Her show is amazing! THE BEST ON WN!💎 Items were packaged with care and the shipping was soooo fast. I blinked and my cards were here! 100000000/10 would buy again🤩🤩🤩 Second purchase and I got another hit! Prompt delivery, I look forward to buying from her again. 😊 CAME IN ABOUT A DAY!!!! Seller is super sweet and genuine ❤️❤️😘😘❤️😘😘 Definitely a great addition to my collection. 😀Genuine pokemon, thoughtful packaging, and fast shipping made this an easy five star experience. Her livestreams are unique and fun! 😊 Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Authentic Pokémon cards, secure packaging, and excellent attention to detail. Great seller and a smooth transaction. Looking forward to the next stream and buying again. She did a wonderful job packaging my cards and mailing them to me in a timely manner. It was a lot of fun watching her reaction to the cards she pulled. I would definitely recommend buying from her and will do so myself again. ❤️