Reviews (33)I love my cards! They look amazing, package is awesome! ❤️❤️ The cards came fast and in amazing condition! Youre phenomenal and I appreciate you so much for being an amazing human being! Keep on shining! ✨😊 I’m very happy with my cards, they are fire and incredible, I love it! I will be ordering more soon, so amazing! 💯💯🫶🏻🫶🏻🔥🔥❤️❤️ thank you for my extra hits. you didnt have to do that but it's greatly appreciated! My cards came really fast and in amazing condition I also got a surprise chopper figurine which was so exciting!!! You always take care of me I love supporting you and I'm excited to see you grow! 😊 Great shows, excellent seller! Thank you I'm so happy!! not only did my cards arrive super fast and in good condition I also received a Namii figuree as a surprise!!!!!!!! I definitely love watching your stream you're amazing!!! I'm extremely happy all my cards came in mint condition and the shipping was really fast thank you for being an awesome person! I love watching your streams Cards came fast and packed well! No hits but it’s fun to rip! Thank you for the extras! Appreciate it. Happy to support cool people in the community. Thanks again 🙏 I received the cards quickly. They're in amazing condition and I even got a cool little action figure with my purchase definitely 10/10 experience